* Practices have now been set. We are not able to use LB Williams gym this spring due to the Covid and Mitchell School District denying our request to use it- so all practices will be held in the Christen Athletic Center on the DWU campus. There will be protocols and rules in place and we hope all can be respectful and grateful we can practice there. Those are listed under practice and will be emailed out again later.
*Tournaments have been updated for all teams and are listed on each team's page.
* The cost for each team is listed under dues. This is now set. Checks made out to CPAC can be sent to Lindsay Wilber 1331 S Minnesota St. Mitchell, SD 57301--You may also pay on the online link attached above!! These will need to be paid before the first practice.
* Please return medical release form. This will be emailed to you.
* Do not register with USAV this spring- we are not going to any USAV tournaments.
Thank you for your patience!!!! Email us with any questions
Any questions, please email Lindsay Wilber at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a note as we continue to move forward with the CPAC Season:
* We are not registering with USAV this spring (that was always an extra fee that you as an athlete acquired)
* So, you do not need to register with USAV this year individually
* We will do our own scorebook and officiating training at practice before our first tournament
* This will cut down on cost this season with unknowns still out there
* Please email us with questions
The Corn Palace Area Volleyball club was formed in 2011. Our goal is to provide athletes with the best possible training through practice, tournaments, clinics and teambuilding.
|Corn Palace Area Club|